[Resolved] WP Show Posts: Disable featured image on post, but show image on front page?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] WP Show Posts: Disable featured image on post, but show image on front page?

Home Forums Support WP Show Posts: Disable featured image on post, but show image on front page?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    JOHN

Using GP premium and WP Show Posts plugin.

Not sure if this is possible or I’m just overlooking the obvious answer.

I want to use WP show posts plugin on my homepage and show 6 recent posts with the featured image. But I don’t want to have the featured image when visitors go to the post to read it.

I’ve made a draft of how I want it to look with the featured image on the homepage. But can I then disable the featured image when they view the post?

Is that possible?

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi John,

Can you link us to the site you’re working on?

You can include the site details on the Private Information text area. Thank you.

JOHN

I was able to make it work with a plugin. I used “display featured images” by Bolliger. It basically allows you to select which posts you want to display a featured image.

But let me know if I misssed something with GP since the fewer plugins I use the better.

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi John,

You can remove the featured image from display on single posts page by going to Appearance > Customize > Layout > Blog and on “Single” tab, uncheck “Display featured image” as shown here:

https://share.getcloudapp.com/DOu97oZP

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.