[Resolved] WP Show Posts block in admin font color different from front end

Home Forums Support [Resolved] WP Show Posts block in admin font color different from front end

Home Forums Support WP Show Posts block in admin font color different from front end

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Nicolaas

Hello,

I am working with Dispatch theme.

I have been changing colors with Customizer but am stuck with one issue: in admin all font colours look good, however in one WP Show Post block on frontpage titles have different colour (green kin stead of white). See front under More articles (is is Dispatch’s ‘Simple’ block): title color is green and should be white (as in Customizer). Tried everything: also comparing it to recently staged site where it still works, switching off AMP, etc., recently added plugins (Widget Options), It remains broken. I do have issues with Cloudflare today: could it be that?

Can you tell me how I can solve this?

Nicolaas

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you temporarily disable autoptimize so i can see what the issue is.

Nicolaas

Thanks for replying and done: Autoptimize de-activated,

Nicolaas

Nicolaas

And issue solved! I saw that after a troubleshoot I accidentally had activated Autoptimize Critical CSS which I not use today. Could that have been the issue?

Nicolaas

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Yes, combining CSS files into the Critical CSS had messed up the order which was causing the issue.

Nicolaas

Thank you again, David!

Cheers,

Nicolaas

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.