[Resolved] WP Show Posts

Home Forums Support WP Show Posts

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Daniel

Any chance you can turn WP Show Posts into a block for Generate Blocks?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Daniel,

I think the better option would be to make WP Show Posts a block compatible plugin.

GenerateBlock is a layout based block plugin so it’s unlikely that any feature-specific blocks (gallery, posts) would be added.

That being said, you can still use WP Show Posts in shortcode blocks in combination with GB.

Let me know if this makes sense 🙂

Daniel

Hey Leo,

Yes, I know you can use the shortcode, but I find it a bit clunky, also when I had an active subscription of WP Show Posts Pro. I found the styling always needed to be tweaked with CSS to match my GP theme. Would be loads better if we could have a blocks compatible plugin, so we can style in the blocks editor.

Couple more more things:
    I tried to save a button block as a reusable block, but it seems broken.
    Also, is there anyway to add your own colour palettes to Generate Blocks?
    Would be a great feature if you could.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Would be loads better if we could have a blocks compatible plugin, so we can style in the blocks editor.

I agree – it’s a bit lower on the to-do list for now though as it’s not a super popular plugin 😉

I tried to save a button block as a reusable block, but it seems broken.

Ran into this issue recently, this is a Gutenberg issue – try saving the buttons block container instead of the buttons themselves.

Also, is there anyway to add your own colour palettes to Generate Blocks?

This should help:
    https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/customizing-generateblocks-color-palette/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.