[Resolved] WP show post lists and Advanced Ads

Home Forums Support [Resolved] WP show post lists and Advanced Ads

Home Forums Support WP show post lists and Advanced Ads

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Bernhard

Hello,
    i’m using Advanced Ads to place the WP Show Posts list id 19259. In the list shall be shown the last 3 posts of a category excluding current, on mobile only.
    Advanced Ads is used for the placement rules (certain posts, after the 1.st paragraph, etc).

Advances Ads has three cache busting options: off / auto / AJAX
    My problem is:
    When I set the options to AJAX, 3 posts are shown but the exclude current does not work. When I set the options to auto, only the more recent post is shown.

My idea would be to use Elements instead of Advanced Ads but I don’t know how to define the placement after the 1.st paragraph. In alternative, how to make work WPSP “exclude current” with the Advanced Ads Ajax option.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

My idea would be to use Elements instead of Advanced Ads but I don’t know how to define the placement after the 1.st paragraph.

Unfortunately elements cannot be used for this as there is no specific hook after the 1st paragraph.

In alternative, how to make work WPSP “exclude current” with the Advanced Ads Ajax option.

I’m not sure if there is anything we can do from WPSP’s aspect – have you checked with Advanced Ads Ajax’s support team?

Bernhard

Advanced Ads says, they have no solution.
    In WP fastest cache I can exclude pages, user agents, cookies, css and js. Is there anything I can use to exclude the list 19259 from cache?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

You would need to ask WP Fastest Cache if they have a way to exclude full posts from the cache. You could likely include the URL in the page exclusion, but that won’t exclude your actual post loop from the cache, I don’t think.

Bernhard

OK, I solved the problem. Thank you 🙂

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Awesome 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.