[Resolved] WP reports an issue

Home Forums Support [Resolved] WP reports an issue

Home Forums Support WP reports an issue

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    David

A site that went live a couple of weeks ago has just reported the follow error – pasted below.
    Nothing obvious – the site displays fine!
    The only thing I have done recently is update a few plugins in preparation to update to WP56 over the weekend.
    TIA, Dave

When seeking help with this issue, you may be asked for some of the following information:
    WordPress version 5.5.3
    Current theme: GeneratePress Child (version 0.1) Current plugin: GP Premium (version 1.12.2) PHP version 7.4.13

Error Details
    =============
    An error of type E_COMPILE_ERROR was caused in line 22 of the file /home/triumph/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/elements/elements.php. Error message: require(): Failed opening required ‘/home/triumph/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/elements/class-post-type.php’ (include_path=’.:/opt/alt/php74/usr/share/pear’)

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Do you have anything added in the Elements module?

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

David

Thanks Leo,

Yes I have 3 that are Block – Hook
    2 for generate_before_main_content (two different post categories for location)
    1 for generate_before_header (entire site)

1 that is block – site footer (entire site)

And one that is a layout (page)

TIA, Dave

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

This error is basically saying that the class-post-type.php wasn’t found at the time of this error. The file should be there, so it’s possible that someone visited the site during an update (when it wasn’t there momentarily).

Let us know if it pops up again ๐Ÿ™‚

David

Thanks Tom,
    I’ll keep an eye on it!
    Regards, Dave

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.