[Support request] Working of my website speed…please advice

Home Forums Support [Support request] Working of my website speed…please advice

Home Forums Support Working of my website speed…please advice

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by David.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Katya

I purchased your theme to speed up my website as much as possible. Experimenting now. I got A and A on GTMetrix thanks to you! And I was very happy. Unfortunately, when I try to add google analytics (I tried to use a hook or add it to header direct) both ways drop my second A to B ๐Ÿ™ Please advice, how to add analytics and not to loose website speed ๐Ÿ™‚ Thank you.

P.S. Currently analytics is off, waiting for your reply.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

I really can’t see how adding the analytics code would slow down your site that much.

Unfortunately, there isn’t anything we can do about that.

Did it increase the site load time a lot or just the grading (not as important)?

Katya

I am not sure. I added analytics today and removed social share buttons and it keeps at A and A. I guess more I add – worse result. Can you please help with something else – you have my website already. I added google ads, the one under post is centered but the one under comments is not. And it is bugging me :)) Let me know how to center it. Thank you. Also, another question, please advise how to fix pagination on the first page. I have page navy plugin but I can not fix it from there. Page numbers are like this: 1,2…49 Next Though I would like to add more numbers.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Analytics and things like Adsense codes will require a 3rd party request, the DNS lookup and time it takes for those servers to respond are outside of your control and may vary from one minute to the next. And yes, totally the more you add the slower a site can become.

Looking at your site the Advert below the comments is centred? Did you resolve this ?

Would you be able to raise a new topic regarding the page navigation. thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.