[Resolved] WordPress update not compatible with current Generate press version?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] WordPress update not compatible with current Generate press version?

Home Forums Support WordPress update not compatible with current Generate press version?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Sheree

Hi there

When I go to edit and existing post or add a new post I get the following message…

My tech guy seems to think that the latest WP version (which I updated to yesterday) is having compatibility issues with the theme. How can I fix this please?

Notice: register_rest_route was called incorrectly. The REST API route definition for themeisle-sdk/v1/checksum is missing the required permission_callback argument. For REST API routes that are intended to be public, use __return_true as the permission callback. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 5.5.0.) in /home2/wingingt/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5225

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

we have not received any reports of incompatibility and all of our sites are running latest WP5.5 without an issue.

The error refers to this: themeisle-sdk/v1/checksum
    I will assume you have a Theme Isle plugin that is causing the issue.

Sheree

Just found the plugin in question and deactivated – Thanks David, have a great day!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear that.
    Can i ask which plugin? Other users may find it useful.

Sheree

Of course. It is called menu icons by ThemeIsle.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Thanks for letting us know. Much appreciated.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.