[Support request] WordPress update 4.8–en breaks visual tab and settings tab on "sections" for GP

Home Forums Support [Support request] WordPress update 4.8–en breaks visual tab and settings tab on "sections" for GP

Home Forums Support WordPress update 4.8–en breaks visual tab and settings tab on "sections" for GP

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Tim

We just updated to Worpdress 4.8-en – latest update on 6-9-17 – This update breaks visual tab and settings tab on “sections” for GP Premium. All you can do now in sections is use the “content” and “text” tabs and cannot switch to “visual” or “settings” – they links do not switch. Again- this is in the “sections” feature with GP Premium. Please see this screenshot- is there an incompatability – please test with latest version of WP 4.8-en – Thanks – http://timscholten.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/section-tabs-not-working.png

Tim

I am rolling the site back to previous WP version – so that link might not have the screen image I captured- but please test GP Premium Sections function – Visual Tab and Settings Tab not working with latest WP version 4.8-en

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Here’s what I’m seeing using WP 4.8: https://www.screencast.com/t/i5QObSpcP

You may have another plugin causing a JS error causing Sections not to work.

Tim

Hi Tom- had no error until WP version 4.8-en upgraded- not just version 4.8- I did not update any other plugins. GP Premium worked fine yesterday – All I updated was WP to 4.8-en and it has those new widget options of video – Visual Tab and audio and image in a widget area- Please note- everything worked fine with GP Premium yesterday- all I did was update WordPress to 4.8-en

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

It’s possible that the update to 4.8 broke another one of your plugins though, which in turn is causing a JS error which is affecting your Sections.

Tim

Thanks – rolling it back.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.