[Resolved] wordpress editor won't let me add page/post title

Home Forums Support [Resolved] wordpress editor won't let me add page/post title

Home Forums Support wordpress editor won't let me add page/post title

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Mira

I switched back to Generatepress theme and now the same issue is happening with the WP editor!
    (But I use GP for other sites on the same host and this hasn’t been an issue.)

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Must be something specific about this install.

Have you modified the theme’s core files at all?

Any child themes?

Mira

No, I don’t have child themes. I added a few lines to the stylesheet using “Additional CSS” and used Simple CSS to add a few lines here and there on specific pages for styling, nothing complicated.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you send me the dashboard access through Account Issues here with all plugins disabled?
    https://generatepress.com/contact/

Be sure to include the topic URL.

Thanks!

Mira

yes. I just sent you dashboard info. Oh shoot, I just realized I didn’t send you the topic URL. Do you need that?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you go to Customizer > Typography and make sure the font size for the headings are not set to 0?
    https://www.screencast.com/t/QgTHzvIKC

Mira

YES!!!! That did it! THANK YOU!! Just so I am clear – specifying Header styles in the Additional CSS overrides the typography settings in the Customizer, is that right?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Yes. Not sure why you’d need to do that though.

Mira

I made styles that include borders. In any case THANK YOU so much for working on this all afternoon. I never would’ve figured it out. This has been the BEST customer support experience I’ve had in years!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad I could help 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.