[Support request] WordPress Custom Post Advanced Search (ex: Real Estate Search)

Home Forums Support [Support request] WordPress Custom Post Advanced Search (ex: Real Estate Search)

Home Forums Support WordPress Custom Post Advanced Search (ex: Real Estate Search)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Omar

I’m currently using GeneratePress to build a Real Estate website. It’s been a challenge trying to replicate a some of the features that popular real estate templates include in their package. One of those features is the real estate advanced search form.

I need to include an advanced search form on the homepage that allows users to search a custom post type (real estate properties) using dropdown select fields, checkboxes, and text field for searching locations with autocomplete. The plugins I have found are for search filters on the results page, rather than a form for homepage that then redirects to the results page.

I need to know:
    1. Are there plugins allows for the creation of search forms for any custom post type.
    2. What would be the proper way to custom code this search form as a Gutenberg friendly block for GeneratePress.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

not sure but maybe this plugin will do the job ?

https://en-gb.wordpress.org/plugins/search-filter/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.