[Support request] WordPress 5.5 update – Issue with Landing theme

Home Forums Support [Support request] WordPress 5.5 update – Issue with Landing theme

Home Forums Support WordPress 5.5 update – Issue with Landing theme

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    N

Hi,

There appears to be an issue with the Landing theme and the latest WordPress update to version 5.5. I get this error message on the header of the homepage:

Notice: rest_validate_value_from_schema was called incorrectly. The type schema keyword for can only be one of the built in types: array, object, string, number, integer, boolean and null. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added to version 5.5.0.) in /home/customer/www/exclusiveaesthetic.uk/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5225

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

test to see if there is a plugin conflict by temporarily disabling all other plugins. If the issue is resolved, re-enable them on by one to see which is causing the error.

N

I reinstalled the previous version, WordPress 5.4.2, and the error message is no longer there.

N

Before changing the WordPress version back to 5.4.2 I disabled all plugins and there was no change to the code, it was still visible.

N

Hi David,

Thank you for your email. I tested this on another site, it appears the HappyForms plugin was the cause. I’ve contacted HappyForms about this. Thank you for your help.

Neil

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear you found the issue – and thanks for sharing the problem plugin. Seems there are quite a few plugins that are can’t primed for 5.5

Hope they resolve it asap.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.