[Resolved] woocommerce > update cart button not clickable

Home Forums Support woocommerce > update cart button not clickable

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    anabella

Hi,

I have a website built with Generatepress and Woocommerce.
    I´m having a problem with the cart´ page > theupdate cart´ button is not clickable.

To run a test, I changed the theme and that fixed the issue, so I guess the problem is caused by Generatepress somehow? (Now I switched back to Generatepress, so that you can see the issue)

Could you please let me know?
    Thanks

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

the Update Cart button is disabled until you make a change to Cart contents. Can you try editing the cart contents to see if it works?

If not i will need to be able to see the site as the Link to cart you provided is empty.

anabella

Hi David,

Yes, I already deleted items from the cart, but the UPDATE CART button is still not clickable (however, it works if I change the theme)

To see this issue, please go to [the main URL that I provided]/categoria-producto/sin-categorizar/

There you will see 2 products > Please, add 1 to the cart > Continue shopping > add the other item > here you should be able to replicate the issue.

Thanks a lot in advance.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

The Update cart function is only required if the QTY is changed.
    Removing an item auto updates the cart.

Are all of your products going to be a single purchase ? If so it would be better to remove the Update Cart button.

Let me know.

anabella

You are totally right David! My bad.

Yes, all the products are going to be a single purchase, so your solution of removing the update cart button totally makes sense.

Thank you so much!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.