[Resolved] Woocommerce Thumbnails – blurry

Home Forums Support Woocommerce Thumbnails – blurry

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tom 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Bob

Hello,

I had this problem in the past and there was some kind of mismatch in the thumbnail size that resolved the problem but I noticed the thumbnails became blurry again a while back and am looking for advice to fix it again. The problem became very apparent to me in comparing the thumbnails at my Artstation account vs. my website. I’ll put a couple screen shots of the thumbnails below.

Woocommerce thumbnails are set at 300 pixels.

Artstation

Woocommerce

Here’s the link to my shop to view the thumbnails: https://www.instinctivelysavage.com/shop/

Tom Lead Developer

Hi there,

Did you get this sorted? All of your images look great on the shop page.

Let me know 🙂

Bob

Hi Tom,

No – they all have a bit of blur to my eyes. Did you see the difference between my thumbnails and the one I posted from artstation?

Bob

Ah.. so I messed with some settings, really just changing them and changing back to 300 pixels and now my home page thumbnails look great and are showing at 300 pixels but when I do an inspect on the shop page it looks like they’re actually appearing at 218 pixels. Not sure why and I haven’t found where to change/fix that, but that’s probably the issue.

Bob

I’ll check on some other devices, but it seems like Litespeed may have been causing a problem. I disabled the plugin and the shop pics looked great then re-enabled it and they still look great sooooo… I dunno. Hopefully they’ll stay this way!

Bob

Sorry for the horde of posts – wish I knew exactly what I did but I also just noticed on my dashboard page a message at the top that indicates thumbnails are being regenerated. I played with a bunch of settings (just changing to another value and back) so am not completely certain what really fixed it.

I guess this is resolved.

Tom Lead Developer

Glad it’s all working now! 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.