[Resolved] Woocommerce Shortcodes are not responsive

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Woocommerce Shortcodes are not responsive

Home Forums Support Woocommerce Shortcodes are not responsive

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Marcelo

Hello Tom,
    Woocommerce is not realy compatible with this theme , i bought this theme maybe two years ago, but i had every time problems with woocoommerce, for example, if i use the woocommerce shortcodes for display two products feature in two columns this is not responsive, the same if i use the shortcode for example, 16 productos in 4 columns, if you change the devise this products still are seeing in 4 columns.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Marcelo, you may want to read through this thread – it covers some of the issues you may be dealing with. I would also suggest you drop using the per_page and columns argument from the shortcode and use the options that are available in the customiser.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

The shortcodes + columns thing is fixed in the next version.

For now, you can add the CSS David linked to: https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/woocommerce-shortcode-products-dont-show-ok-for-tabletmobile/#post-325597

Marcelo

Thank you David and Tom, this CSS code work with all the shortcodes columns?
    I will to use it in some hours.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Yes, it will make your products 100% width on mobile, regardless of the columns you choose.

Marcelo

Tom, David, i used the CSS code, this work well, but, in all the cases the columns are only one column, but if i want (depending of the resolution) use 3 columns then 2 columns and last resolution option 1 column, what is the css code?

And another problem that i have (i you whant i can create a new post), went i chage “Menu Item Height” in “Sticky Navigation” this dont change the height. Maybe iam wrong, but, “Sticky Navigation” is the menu slide in te top?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

You would have to adjust the CSS (https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/woocommerce-shortcode-products-dont-show-ok-for-tabletmobile/#post-325597) to 50% width and float: left.

GP can take care of the columns on the actual shop pages, but unfortunately there’s less control over shop pages using shortcodes. I’m looking into it to see if I can add more control there.

A new topic for the sticky navigation issue would be great ๐Ÿ™‚

Marcelo

Yes i think that this is a great theme, but the compatibility with woocommerce is not yet finished. You last update (woocommerce add ons) is a huge change, but still need a bit work in details.

Thank you Tom for you always great support.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Absolutely, the WC add-on is still very young ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.