[Support request] WooCommerce shop plus & minus buttons formatting

Home Forums Support WooCommerce shop plus & minus buttons formatting

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 months ago by Leo.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    markus

I disabled the +/- buttons in the Customizer> Layout> WooComm and when quantities are entered manually, price doesnโ€™t change dynamically. Perhaps the +/- are required ?

I realize this theme is Ajax enabled. And I have several addons (WooPack, WordPress Custom Product Addons, etc). Could there be a conflict or is there another way to fix this?

As you have suggested, I am waiting on a staging website copy to do this next step:
    >>Make sure to try disabling all plugins except GP Premium and WooCommerce plugin to eliminate conflicts from elsewhere.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Just checking if you’ve done the test of disabling plugins yet?

I would think this is a plugin problem.

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

markus

Still waiting for staging copy to activate. I like the look of hiding the +/- buttons completely, which I was able to do with CSS. However, changing the quantity number still doesn’t update the price.

Agreed, probably a plugin issue…. Open to your ideas on any good practices for a minimal looking shop however ๐Ÿ™‚

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

We don’t really provide design suggestions here unfortunately as it’s more about personal preference.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.