[Resolved] WooCommerce Shop page no longer displays correct number of columns

Home Forums Support [Resolved] WooCommerce Shop page no longer displays correct number of columns

Home Forums Support WooCommerce Shop page no longer displays correct number of columns

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Leo.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jana

It seems since I updated WooCommerce to the newest version that the shop page is no longer displaying according to the settings I have in customize –> layout –> WooCommerce. The shop page displays in a single column instead of 4 columns. I noticed that WooCommerce seems to have moved some settings to the customize page and I am wondering if maybe that is what is messing it up…

WooCommerce Version 3.3.5

Thanks

GP Premium 1.6.2
    Jana

Well I went and changed the columns to 3 and then back to 4 and it now working… don’t know why but should be good now.

Thanks,

Jana

Well, now it is now working it saves the number of columns but reverts as soon as I open it again. So still not working…

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Can you try disable all plugins except GP premium and WooCommerce first?

I’m seeing some weird code on the page and it’s also cached so I can’t quite tell where there are coming from.

Jana

I disabled the W3 Total Cache and the display in the shop works correctly when that is disabled. So it seems the W3 Total Cache is what is effecting this display. Not sure what setting is conflicting but looking at it now…

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.