[Resolved] Woocommerce productpage with shortcode for 3 columns not showing right

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Woocommerce productpage with shortcode for 3 columns not showing right

Home Forums Support Woocommerce productpage with shortcode for 3 columns not showing right

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    sandra

Hi,
    On my website I have this problem when using a shortcode to show a productcategory in three columns. The columns have the width that is intended for four columns. If I disable woocommerce in gpp the width of the columns is fine. Am I doing something wrong or is there a bug here?
    I use a shortcode like [products limit=”12″ columns=”3″ category=”objecten-2″]. If I use a woocommerce module with beaver builder the result is the same: columns have 21.2% width. The .wc-columns-4 css overrides the .wc-columns-3 css. Even if I write columns=”2″ the width remains 21.2%.
    I would appreciate your help.

Sandra

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

I would recommend using either the WooCommerce add-on from GP or the WooCommerce module from BB.

Currently the columns are getting styles from both GP and BB which is causing the problem I believe.

sandra

Hi,

In my previous message I said that either with a shortcode or with a module from BB, the results are the same. Now I only have a shortcode in a html module from BB. Still 20% width on the columns.

Do you have any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

sandra

Another thing I can add: I checked if it has anything to do with BB. So I made a new page without BB and used the same shortcode [products limit=”12″ columns=”3″ category=”objecten-2″]. Still the columns are 20% width.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Where are you getting the shortcode from?

Can you link me to the test page without BB?

sandra

The shortcode is a standard shortcode from woocommerce. But the problem has solved itself. I have updated several plugins and WooCommerce was one of them. So my guess is that is was in WooCommerce after all. Sorry to have bothered you. On inspecting the code it pointed to the GPP woocommerce css. It sometimes is hard to find the culprit in these cases. Thanks for your time!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Ahh glad you it’s solved!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.