[Support request] WooCommerce Product Page Customization

Home Forums Support [Support request] WooCommerce Product Page Customization

Home Forums Support WooCommerce Product Page Customization

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Joe

I need to customize the entire layout of my product pages, but from reading other threads, it doesn’t sound like that’s possible.

So would I be able to use a regular page, which will let me customize any way I want, as the product page and bypass the typical product page for woocommerce?

For the add to cart button I could just link to the cart with the product id like /cart/?add-to-cart=1359.

I’m wondering if there’s anything I’m missing for why this wouldn’t work or would lead to future problems.

Elementor has the ability to customize the product page any way you want, but elementor is not going to mix well with my custom CSS I already have in place, and it’s going to be a huge headache so I’m looking to find a way to avoid that route.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

So would I be able to use a regular page, which will let me customize any way I want, as the product page and bypass the typical product page for woocommerce?

Unfortunately not. You would need to modify this template: https://woocommerce.github.io/code-reference/files/woocommerce-templates-single-product.html

The core functionalities of WooCommerce (like the add-to-cart link etc) are completely handled by the plugin itself and it’s not something the theme can/should control or interfere with.

If you would like to learn more, try Googling “WooCommerce single-product template modifications”.

Hope this helps 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.