[Resolved] Woocommerce Product Image Size/NavigationAdjustment/Footer Widget Space

Home Forums Support Woocommerce Product Image Size/NavigationAdjustment/Footer Widget Space

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Pahn Cabrera

Hello Tom,

I have been working on this site adjustment for weeks, but it seems I cannot find the codes. I tried checking all settings, CSS all the div id/class I can find, but I can’t seem to adjust what I need to adjust.

First: product image on http://nworldonline.com/shop/ are too big. even from each item page. It looks good on mobile, but not very much on monitors.

Second: The Primary Navigation Menu. I was hoping to put them on the center it between two logo’s by increasing the margins or padding, but I cannot apply it on the CSS class I found.

Third: The Footer Widget seems to limit the Width of the image I place in there.. I was hoping to have the image with minimal spacing if you look at the desktop view..

I have a feeling all these should be fixed by CSS, but I cannot seem to find the right CSS id/class for these elements I need to adjust in desktop view…

Thanks in advance ^.^.

bdbrown

Hi Phan. Give this css a try. The navigation setting may need some adjustment for mobile devices:

/* reduce image size on shop page */
    .woocommerce ul.products li.product a img {
        width: 50%;
    }

/* reduce image size on product page */
    .woocommerce div.product div.images img {
        width: 50%;
    }

/* center navigation between images */
    #site-navigation {
        padding: 10px 150px 0 0 ;
    }

/* increase image size in footer widgets */
    .footer-widgets .grid-33 .widget {
        padding: 0 10px;
    }

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.