[Resolved] Woocommerce Product Gallery effed up

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Woocommerce Product Gallery effed up

Home Forums Support Woocommerce Product Gallery effed up

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Sven

Hi there,

I’m using GP Premium with the Statement theme for a WooCommerce store and it’s coming along really nicely. However, I cannot seem to add more than one product image. Am I doing something wrong or is than an actual bug?

Broken with Gallery: https://goo.gl/w02zkL
    Working with Single: https://goo.gl/6z2j7u
    pass: TEMPPASS

I’ve regenerated and tried differend image size settings, all to no avail.

Thanks,
    Sven

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

I have not experienced this issue with GP and Woo – the lightbox and gallery works great on my sites even with my own badly coded CSS styling =)
    Usually the problems are because of a conflict with other plugins. I notice you have the Yith infinite scroller. Try disabling other plugins and see if it works without.

Sven

Thanks but it’s the same with or without any of my plugins.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Sorry what settings are different between the broken page and the working page?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

The problem is related to the image you have in the gallery – it is around 50px x 1200px. The lightbox hove is scaling it out creating the issue. try a reduced and preferably square image.

Sven

You’re absolutely right, I had no idea the zoom could break out like that. I’ve used a square image (just edited all closeups to be square anyway so why not add the full size as squares too).

Thanks and I gotta say, I’m liking this community. So very helpful! (Even when it’s yo own fault lol)

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to be of assistance.
    And yes, great support and what looks to be a growing and great community. I would like to see the site when its live, i may have some people interested in the products.

Sven

If things continue to go as well as they do, I might submit it to the showcase once it’s finished. Or you could follow this facebook page (link) to be among the first to know when the new website goes live ๐Ÿ™‚

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Thank’s Sven – i look forward to it.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Thanks for the help, David! ๐Ÿ™‚

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem. I got this one right because it was one of the first things i broke when trying out woocommerce =)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.