Cyber Week Sale! Get $20 off GP Premium, $40 off our new Lifetime license, and 45% off license renewals/extensions! Learn more

[Support request] Woocommerce Product Archive PHP Template Page

Home Forums Support Woocommerce Product Archive PHP Template Page

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Omar

I’m building a woocommerce site with two main categories each with it’s own sidebar filters.

I’m using the Search & Filter Pro plugin that allowed me to create multiple customized filters, and I’m using the GP Block Element to display different sidebar for each category page.

The issue is that the Search & Filter Pro plugin allows only one filter to be connected to the default Woocommerce shop page. Alternatively, I can reference any php archive file by by file name in my theme, and it will use it to display things.

I haven’t been able to find the “archive-product.php” (to get the same shop page look), nor do I know how to manually create one that displays products based on my GP Woocommerce Layout Customization (ex: 3 products per row, display sort filter, etc). I’m now stuck with the archive.php file which displays one product per column, and lacks any formatting since it’s design for the blog not product archive.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

GP doesn’t add any Woo templates it simply uses those them woo ones.
    Which you can find here:

https://github.com/woocommerce/woocommerce/tree/master/templates

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.