[Resolved] Woocommerce pagination issue

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Woocommerce pagination issue

Home Forums Support Woocommerce pagination issue

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mirko

Hi,

I am using a woocommerce shortcode with pagination=”true” to include products on a page. This works fine. But when I click on the pagination page number, using Chrome Browser the focus of the page stays at the same place of the page, in Firefox it jumps to the bottom of the page. Normally it shoud jump to the top of the page (or even better to the place where the first product is displayed).

I already asked the woocommerce support for help, but they say it is a Generatepress issue. I also tried the preview mode of the Twentytwenty Theme, there it works perfectly fine (it scrolls to the top of the page).

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Not sure what GeneratePress could be doing to conflict with that. What happens if you disable the back to top button?

If this instant pagination a core WooCommerce feature, or is it a plugin you’re using?

Mirko

Hi Tom,

it also happens when the back to top button is disabled.

It is a core woocommerce feature. I’m using the [products] shortcode provided here: https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/woocommerce-shortcodes/

“Since it works with a default theme, the focus is likely being overridden by the GeneratePress theme. I would suggest contacting their support team and asking if they have any suggestions on how to fix that issue.”

Is the answer I got from the woocommerce support.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Do you have a staging site with one of the Twenty-something themes set up so I can see it working?

I can’t think of anything in the theme that would interfere with this functionality. I assume they’re using javascript to scroll to the top of the page once the products are loaded.

Mirko

Hi again,

I had another long chat with WooCommerce support. They finally found out that it is a WooCommerce issue, not Generatepress.

Thx

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Glad you got it sorted 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.