[Resolved] Woocommerce pages not working with theme

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Woocommerce pages not working with theme

Home Forums Support Woocommerce pages not working with theme

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Nick

Hello,
    I have used the GP theme on a few sites and no issues at all, absolutely love it! I am working on an e-commerce site and built most of it on the Beaver Builder theme, but I’m considering switching over to GP as it seems to look better “out of the box”. I have the latest GP theme installed, the GP child theme and the GP premium plugin with all the options activated. When I activate the GP child theme (have tested with just the regular GP theme as well) all of the normal pages appear to work fine. When I go to the “store” page that is run by Woocommerce, only about 20% of the left side of the screen is clickable, the rest nothing happens when clicked. So I can’t access my different categories etc. Same thing if I click into a category, you can see all the products, but you can only click on the very left ones, nothing else works. I am not getting errors in the development console and have gone though all the settings I can think of.

The issue is mainly on the “shop” page from what I can tell. Any suggestions on how to fix? Thanks!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Nick,

Can you try turning off Beaver builder for those shop pages?

Looks like there are layers of invisible Beaver Builder contents on top of the WooCommerce contents.

Let me know.

Nick

Thanks for the reply, Leo. Unfortunately I don’t believe it is possible to turn of beaver builder on certain pages. I just researched it as well and found similar questions asked about doing that. The developers said that isn’t something that can be done. Any other ideas or work arounds you can think of? I’ve set up test sites before with BB, GP and woocommerce and didnt have this issue, so must be something goofy somewhere.

Thanks

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Looks like you got it working? Everything can be clicked now.

Nick

I had the BB page builder disabled, trying to troubleshoot. Just turned back on and the issue remains.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

hmm I’m not familiar with BB but I thought you have to activate it on each page that you want to use it on?

If you got it working on other sites then make sure all the settings are the same?

If not you might have to ask BB to take a look since it’s clear that their contents are covering the Woo contents:
    https://s9.postimg.org/btmdqtqof/bbwoo.jpg

Nick

Ok, thank you very much for the quick replies. I will pursue with them and see if I can get it fixed.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.