[Resolved] Woocommerce options related to main shop/product archive pages.

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Woocommerce options related to main shop/product archive pages.

Home Forums Support Woocommerce options related to main shop/product archive pages.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Lars

In the documentation under “Shop” I found a lot of options that would be very useful to me.
    However in my website running GeneratePress 2.4.2 and GP Premium Version 1.11.3 with WooCommerce module active I don’t see those options so I started “hacking in” certain options such as ‘add to cart’ buttons on shop page but was running at the end of what I can do myself.
    How do I get to / activate these build in options?
    This is wat I see in the Customiser when I am on the shop page.
    Woocommerce options

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

That panel (Customizer > WooCommerce) is actually coming from WooCommerce plugin itself.

The WooCommerce options from GP is under Customizer > Layout > WooCommerce.

Let me know if this helps 🙂

Lars

Hi Leo,
    Thanks for your quick reply. That helps! Think I did find that menu earlier, but could not find it now. I managed to enable the “Add to cart” buttons.
    However, now it is also showing them for products that are not in stock (or backorder) See https://www.evcreate.nl/shop/
    For example the most right bottom part: Tesla 1037123-00-A brake booster

How do I hide the button for products that are not orderable?
    Should be something with $product->is_in_stock()
    That gives true if either in stock or backorderable.

PS. If that out of scope for GP support I understand, but it would help me a lot if it is a quick answer for you.

Lars

Update: this tutorial worked for me https://aceplugins.com/hide-add-to-cart-button-for-out-of-stock-products/
    Thanks for your help in getting the buttons to show.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear and thanks for sharing!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.