[Resolved] woocommerce not responsive in mobile

Home Forums Support [Resolved] woocommerce not responsive in mobile

Home Forums Support woocommerce not responsive in mobile

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Aaron

Hi,

Firstly thanks for developing such a great interactive theme, I just changed over from another one yesterday and am surprised and pleased how easy it is to change things.

As with most theme changes i’m running into a few glitches that I was hoping you could help with.

In the mobile view in customizer everything looks good but I’ve tested it on a few phones and they have the same two problems.

(1) The logo/main nav bar glitches when you first get in and goes from the desktop version to the mobile one

(2) In woocommerce the catalog/categories and single product pages are all unresponsive in mobile. They worked fine on my last theme (highend).

In the desktop view is there anyway to change the spacing in the woocommerce part? I’d like to change the padding around each product and category. Its just so spaced out at the moment.

I’m also not sure how to change the woocommerce price sizes and in my single product page the price is jammed right against the product title.

Any help would be appreciated, Thanks in advance
    Aaron

GeneratePress 2.1.3
    Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Let’s solve the responsive issues first.

Since we haven’t had this problem reported before, can you try #1 here to eliminate any plugin conflicts first?
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/debugging-tips/

Maybe start with the caching plugin first.

If this doesn’t help, can you leave the caching plugin off so it’s easier for us to look at the code?

Thanks!

Aaron

Hi Leo,

Sure, I’ve just turned it off. I’m happy to make a temporary login if that helps too.
    Thanks for your help,
    Aaron

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Have you tried #1 here as I suggested above to eliminate any plugin conflicts?
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/debugging-tips/

Can you leave the plugins off for us to have a look if it doesn’t pin point the issue?

Aaron

Hi yes I turned off the caching plugin like you suggested. I just noticed its responsive now, I installed the GP update that came out today so its either that or the caching plugin. I’ll activate the plugin and see what happens.
    Thanks
    Aaron

Aaron

I just activated the WP Rocket caching plugin and it broke again. I’ll toggle the settings on and off to see what it is.

This is also related to my “logo/main nav bar glitches when you first get in and goes from the desktop version to the mobile one” problem.

Should I mark this topic as resolved ? I could start a new topic with the spacing problems.
    Thanks
    Aaron

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Yeah caching plugin can be a pain.

Yes please start a new topic for separate question.

Thanks!

Aaron

It seems the problem was JS minification. So if anyone else has the same setup – GP/ WPRocket /woocommerce They might want to untick that.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Thanks for sharing 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.