[Support request] Woocommerce no longer 'responsive'

Home Forums Support [Support request] Woocommerce no longer 'responsive'

Home Forums Support Woocommerce no longer 'responsive'

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jarno

Hi,

Suddenly my mobile view is no longer responsive. Woocommerce shows 4 columns next to each other. (scrollable)
    However it should place them underneath.

A while ago we added the following code:

@media (max-width: 768px) and (min-width: 420px) {
        .elementor-widget-container .woocommerce .wc-columns-4 ul.products li.product, 
        .elementor-widget-container .woocommerce-page .wc-columns-4 ul.products li.product, 
        .elementor-widget-container .woocommerce-page.columns-4 ul.products li.product, 
        .elementor-widget-container .woocommerce.columns-4 ul.products li.product {
            width: 48%;
            margin-left: 2%;
            float: left !important;
        }

Now I’ve tried to roll back via backups and turn of plugins but I can’t seem to isolate the issue.
    It looks like the code isn’t working anymore?

GeneratePress 2.1.3
    Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

I believe this issue was introduced in the last Elementor Pro update.

It should be fixed in GP Premium 1.7, which was released today.

Let me know 🙂

Jarno

Hi Tom,

thanks for your reply. The update partly did the trick.
    The columns are ‘almost’back to normal. But the width of the container is not as it was. Besides that the product tiles are not the same size. Please check homepage homepage.

As mentioned I added woocommerce via elementor, but I think the issue has to be addressed in generatepress. You can see what happens here:
    Container Woocommerce - elementor

Also the mobile view still shows all columns in a row. So nothing happend there.

Jarno

After messing around a little a got the desktop issue resolved.
    But the mobile issue is still intact. It shows 4 columns on a row. So it’s scrollable.

Jarno

Ah no. To premature. The issue is back again and now the CSS that I set within CSShero doesn’t load anymore. Also the product tiles aren’t aligned anymore. So back to square one.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I know that Elementor just released their WooCommerce builder. Perhaps there’s some incompatibilities with it and your custom CSS? Have you checked with them yet?

GP Premium hasn’t made any changes to the WooCommerce styling in a while.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.