[Resolved] Woocommerce module messes up layout

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Woocommerce module messes up layout

Home Forums Support Woocommerce module messes up layout

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mkjj

I’m very happy with Generatepress. Everything is almost perfect for me. However, the Woocommerce module really does not work for me. I’ve just transfered a very simple Woocommerce site to Generatepress. It is so simple that I don’t even need GP premium for it. But since my customer wants the cart icon in the main navigation, I activated GP premium. Unfortunately, it messed up the layout pretty good. I deactivated the additional stylesheets, but this didn’t fix the issues. For example, the default shop page and the single product pages have a smaller width now. The shop page has changed to a 4-columns layout, and the settings for columns and rows are not longer available in the customizer. This really doesn’t make sense to me. Am I missing anything?

Thank you!

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

the default shop page and the single product pages have a smaller width now.

This doesn’t sound like right, the width should not change with or without GP premium activated. Can you link us to the site?

The shop page has changed to a 4-columns layout, and the settings for columns and rows are not longer available in the customizer

You can find the setting at customizer > layout > Woocommerce. Make sure the Woocommerce module is activated at appearance > GeneratePress.

mkjj

Hi,

You can find the setting at customizer > layout > Woocommerce. Make sure the Woocommerce module is activated at appearance > GeneratePress.

Oh, my bad. Didn’t know that the settings are to be found under the layout panel. Awesome! This also fixes the issue with the smaller width. While the standard settings were set to “no sidebars”, the setting for the shop page was still at content/sidebar. This is why the content area was decreased to only 70%.

You saved my day. Thank you very much for the great support!

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Great!

Glad it works for you now 🙂

You are very welcome!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.