[Support request] WooCommerce mini cart sub-menu not working

Home Forums Support [Support request] WooCommerce mini cart sub-menu not working

Home Forums Support WooCommerce mini cart sub-menu not working

• This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 12 months ago by David.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    anabella

In Appearance > Generatepress > I activated “WooCommerce”

Then I went to Appearance > Layout > WooCommerce > I activated “Display cart in menu” and I also activated “Display mini cart sub-menu”

The problem I am having is that the mini cart sub-menu is not working properly. When I hover on the cart icon, the sub-menu opens, but it doesn’t show any content at all (I tried adding some products to the cart, and still the sub-menu doesn’t show anything)

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you temporarily disable all plugins apart from Woocommerce and GP Premium, this will check if there is a plugin conflict.

anabella

Hi David,

Thanks for your reply. You are right! The conflicting plugin turns out to be Elementor Pro.
    Unfortunately, keeping Elementor Pro deactivated is not an option on my website.

Is there any workaround?

thanks

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

I found this:

https://developers.elementor.com/elementor-pro-2-7-new-approach-to-woocommerce-mini-cart/

TLDR:

In order to disable Elementor mini-cart template simply go to your Dashboard > Elementor > Settings > Integrations tab > WooCommerce section and choose Disable.

anabella

Thanks David! Unfortunately this didn’t work.
    I went to Elementor > Settings > Integrations > WooCommerce > disable mini cart. But it didn’t change anything.
    I cleared the cache, used a different browser, incognito mode, etc., but still having the same issue.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

GPP simply makes the function call to display the Woo mini cart. Which is woocommerce function.
    It seems like Elementor is replacing the template that Woo creates for that, so you will need to ask Elementor for support on this.

anabella

Thanks David! I contacted Elementor to report this issue.

I appreciate your help.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.