[Resolved] WooCommerce functionality

Home Forums Support [Resolved] WooCommerce functionality

Home Forums Support WooCommerce functionality

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Margaret

Hello, I think that I may have somehow messed up the WooCommerce functionality on the site.

A few months ago, I worked on WooCommerce development on our staging site. With the WooCommerce plugin and WooCommerce activated in GeneratePress, I had the automatically-created pages: Shop, Cart, Checkout (and was there one more?)

However, our WooCommerce product wasn’t ready for launch, and wasn’t going to be ready for a few months. So, I put WooCommerce development on hold. I removed all the plugins, deleted the Shop, Cart, and Checkout pages, and deactivated WooCommerce in GeneratePress.

Now, I am working on WooCommerce again in preparation for our product launch. However, I think that my adding & deleting of plugins and pages might have caused an issue.

Right now, I have the WooCommerce plugin installed, Stripe plugin installed, and WooCommmerce activated in GeneratePress. But, I can’t find the Shop, Cart, or Checkout pages under “Pages.” However, if I go to https://mydevdomain.com/shop/, our product categories are displayed — but the page is missing the H1 tag.

Not sure if I need to do some sort of global WooCommerce reset?

Margaret

Resolved:

1. Follow these instructions to restore WooCommerce pages (Shop, Cart, Checkout, and My Account)

2. Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Products and set “Shop page” to “Shop”

3. Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Advanced and set Cart, Checkout, My Account, and Terms & Conditions pages.

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad you figured it out 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.