[Support request] WooCommerce does not display quantity and ‘Add to Cart’ on mobile version

Home Forums Support [Support request] WooCommerce does not display quantity and ‘Add to Cart’ on mobile version

Home Forums Support WooCommerce does not display quantity and ‘Add to Cart’ on mobile version

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Thea

I am using GP Premium with some customising. I am also using plugin WPtouch PRO for a mobile version. I recently implemented WooCommerce onto the existing site.
    In the mobile version, using the WPtouch PRO ‘Mobile Store’ theme:
    – the heading is displaying incorrectly
    – the quantity is not manageable and the ‘Add to Cart’ button in the Shop page is not visible
    I have communicated with WPtouch Pro and their tests indicate that GP Premium is causing the issues. Without WPtouch PRO there is no menu visible in the mobile version.
    As a work around I am running WPtouch PRO with ‘Bauhaus’ theme, which shows an alternative page for the Shop page.
    I can supply images if that would help.
    Thea

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

WP Touch Pro replaces the GeneratePress theme entirely on mobile / touch devices. Which means GP is no longer responsible for any of what is being displayed.

If you disable WP Touch Pro then all should be fine.
    For your missing mobile menu – go to Appearance > Menus, edit the menu you want displayed and include the Off Canvas menu in the Locations.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.