[Support request] Woocommerce critical error when Adding To Cart on mobile

Home Forums Support [Support request] Woocommerce critical error when Adding To Cart on mobile

Home Forums Support Woocommerce critical error when Adding To Cart on mobile

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Mark

I’m using GP Premium 2.1.2, GB 1.6.0, GB Pro 1.4.0. I also am using ‘Niche’ from the site library. I’m also using the latest version of Woocommerce, and php version 7.4. WP is up to date.

On mobile and tablet when I tap “Add to Cart” I get an critical error message. A customer notified my of the error. However, this does not happen on my desktop. My desktop purchases work.

I deactivated as many plugins as I could, but no joy.

I’m wondering if it’s a js problem with ‘Niche’. Have there been reports of this with Niche?

I’d be willing to remove Niche to solve this problem. I’ve been thinking of removing it for awhile anyway.

Mark

Seems to be working now. Must have been my server.

Fernando
    Customer Support

I see. Glad it’s working now!

Mark

Hey Fernando, I think there may be something about the js in Niche after all. On my mobile I installed Woocommerce’s out-of-the-box theme, Storefront, and it worked on mobile. So I re-installed GP and it worked.

Then I went on my tablet, with GP theme, it wasn’t working. Installed Storefront and it worked. Re-installed GP and it worked.

Something funny going on with the cache as well? I cleared my cache (Litespeed Cache) numerous times.

Have you heard this before about Niche? I know it’s getting old now. Is it maintained? Thanks.

Fernando
    Customer Support

Hi Mark,

Personally, I haven’t heard of such an issue for Niche.

Do you have a staging site? Can you revert to Niche, and can you provide the link to the site in question?

You may use the Private Information field for this: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/using-the-premium-support-forum/#private-information

Mark

Hi Fernando

I don’t have a staging site. The site is using Niche now. Since my last comment a customer has told me that he’s tried to make a purchase an item using several browsers and his desktop, but no success. Below are my credentials.

Fernando
    Customer Support

I see. There’s a 500 error when trying to add to cart. Will you be able to try to deactivate all non-GP plugins again to retest? I’ll check if the same error persists with plugins disabled.

Mark

Do you want me to deactivate the Woocommerce plugins too?

Fernando
    Customer Support

Good question. Please leave just the Woocommerce plugin, and disable other add-on Woocommerce plugins as well.

Mark

I’ve deactivated all plugins except GP and Woo.

Fernando
    Customer Support

I see. It’s still not working.

Can you try temporarily removing the functions you have in you functions.php file to check if any of them is causing a conflict?

Mark

I think I should put this on hold. I was talking to my service provider earlier, and they have just gotten back to me saying they are opening a ticket. Sorry for the inconvenience. I will let you know what happened. Thanks Fernando.

Fernando
    Customer Support

Okay Mark! Hope it goes well!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.