[Support request] Woocommerce Checkout Quantity Buttons Broken

Home Forums Support [Support request] Woocommerce Checkout Quantity Buttons Broken

Home Forums Support Woocommerce Checkout Quantity Buttons Broken

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jonathan

Having an issue on the checkout page (I am using the woocommerce one page checkout plugin) and the quantity buttons not adding / reducing the quantity of the order. Looks like the javascript is not been appended to the div. I have tried the default checkout (disabling the one page checkout plugin) and same issue.

Working buttons on the single product page:

<div class="quantity buttons-added"><a href="javascript:void(0)" class="minus">-</a>
            <label class="screen-reader-text" for="quantity_614ae51f52b4f">Morocco Gold Extra Virgin Olive Oil quantity</label>
            <input type="number" id="quantity_614ae51f52b4f" class="input-text qty text" step="1" min="1" max="" name="quantity" value="1" title="Qty" size="4" placeholder="" inputmode="numeric"><a href="javascript:void(0)" class="plus">+</a>
        </div>

Checkout Page:

<div class="product-quantity">
            <div class="quantity">
                <label class="screen-reader-text" for="quantity_614b499c249a9">Morocco Gold Extra Virgin Olive Oil quantity</label>
                <input type="number" id="quantity_614b499c249a9" class="input-text qty text" step="1" min="0" max="" name="cart[c203d8a151612acf12457e4d67635a95][qty]" value="12" title="Qty" size="4" placeholder="" inputmode="numeric">
            </div>
        </div>

regards,

Jonathan

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Jonathan,

Not sure if I fully understand but the checkout button functionality is completely handled by WooCommerce itself so this is highly unlikely a theme related issue.

Have you tried disabling all plugins and custom functions except GP Premium and WooCommerce to test?

Jonathan

Disabled all plugins except Woocommerce, GeneratePress premium and same issue. If I disable the GeneratePress quantity buttons in the customiser, then I can update the quantity on the cart page (defaults to the woocommerce settings). It looks like the problem is a GeneratePress one.

I’ve read that it could be jQuery related:

Broken Quantity Buttons

J

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

this generally happens when another plugin is ‘changing’ the default woo behaviour for qty controls, which is demonstrated by disabling the GP Quantity Buttons.

If you can share a link to your site i can take a look at what may be the cause.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.