🎉 Happy 4th of July! Get 15% off GP Premium with the discount code: 4THOFJULY2020

[Resolved] Woocommerce categories not show in shop page and in footer widget

Home Forums Support Woocommerce categories not show in shop page and in footer widget

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Michal

Hello, i am importing products to woocommerce over wp all import, with categories hierarchy and child categories.
    That works fine and ok. I want to show categories at shop page, so i turned this function on in appearance > woocommerce > show products and categories, but only one category show on shop page, same situation in widget in footer. I admin in woocomercerce > categories i see all categories and all categories have products, but they dont show on frontend.
    You can check it on some products that they have category and child category already set.

On my second website (same site as i mentioned only for admins only with .SK domain name) but another instalation with another language, everthing works fine as you can see for comparation.

I have latest version of theme and premium plugin.
    I already tried resave wp permalinks, but it wont help.

Thanks for you your help.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Have you solved this?

I’m seeing lots of categories in the footer widget:
    https://www.screencast.com/t/PW5Rp3rvqc

If you are still having issues, can you try disabling all plugins except GP premium and WooCommerce to eliminate conflicts?

Make sure you activate the parent theme to test if you are using a child theme as well.

If all of the above fails, try testing with a twenty series WP theme.

Let me know if you are able to identify the issue 🙂

Michal

Yes, it is solved, problem was that htaccess has not mod rewrite turned on, and there wasnt basic wordpress setting in htaccess, soo the server reply with 404 error in access log on all pages, but the VPS was loading pages without error on front end. After repair htaccess is everything ok. 🙂

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.