[Resolved] WooCommerce Cart Plus/Minus Button Formatting

Home Forums Support [Resolved] WooCommerce Cart Plus/Minus Button Formatting

Home Forums Support WooCommerce Cart Plus/Minus Button Formatting

• This topic has 7 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Leo.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Brent Wilson

I am having a weird issue in the woocommerce cart. I’m not totally sure if this related to the theme or not. The site is cellulartoyz.com. Basically, if I add an item to the cart, then view the cart page, the quantity minus button shows up above the quantity, and the quantity plus button shows up below the quantity. The formatting seems a bit off. I think these buttons should be showing up on each side of the quantity. Any idea how to deal with this?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

thats because its an Elementor template which changes the mark up we generally advise that you disable the qty buttons in the theme. You can try this CSS though:

.woocommerce table.shop_table td .quantity {
        display: flex;
    }
    Brent Wilson

Thanks! That CSS did move the + and – buttons to the correct positions. Where would I disable the quantity buttons in the theme?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

In Customizer > Layout > Woocommerce under Single option to display quantity buttons

Brent Wilson

Great! Thanks again!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome

markus

I disabled the +/- buttons as well and when quantities are entered manually, the price doesn’t dynamically. I have several addons (WooPack, WordPress Custom Product Addons, etc). Could there be a conflict ? Any suggestions welcome, thanks.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Any chance you can open a new topic and link us to the page in question?

Make sure to try disabling all plugins except GP Premium and WooCommerce plugin to eliminate conflicts from elsewhere.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.