Black Friday Sale! Get up to $40 off GP Premium!Learn more

[Resolved] WooCommerce

Home Forums Support WooCommerce

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Garth Dryland

I noticed you don’t use a discount in conjunction with your products so it has me wondering if the GP theme(s) currently support that.

I am looking at building a WooCommerce site next year and wondering if GP theme(s) allow for discounts on products to show on the list view and on the product pages themselves, by percentage and or by the figure itself?

Cheers.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Garth,

Absolutely – I simply have the discount field turned off when there’s no discounts available.

Garth Dryland

Nice, I assume both pricing fields can be individually themed IE different fonts, sizes and colours via typography and colours in customise?

What about strikethroughs (otherwise called strikeouts). Can you apply a strikethrough to the normal/retail pre-discount price field?

What I would like to have is the pre discounted price with a strikethrough in a red font then the discounted price with a larger font in black.

Sound doable?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I believe WooCommerce has all of those options – so if it’s in the plugin, it will work with GP 🙂

There’s no WooCommerce features baked into GP – there’s just the essentials, then the plugin takes over.

Garth Dryland

Oh I see. Clearly I have no idea about the mechanics of wp php themes.. lol

Sounds like GP will do what I need it too when I build my next (commerce) project.

Not sure if I will need to ask any more questions before Christmas/New year so have a good one and stay safe.

Thanks.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.