- This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 weeks ago by David.
July 30, 2022 at 10:23 am #2298338Harris
In the thank you page template, when an order is failed (i.e. payment failed) the customer gets a huge size message saying “We have received your order”
and then with small letters a second message saying that the order has been declined.
This seems to be confusing as with first sight the customer thinks his order was properly passed to the shop and might be waiting for it.
1. How can I adjust the thank you page titles and text sizes?
2. Is there some way to display the woo warning message (the one displayed in red by default in woo commerce) on the top of the page? This has got a much clearer message saying that order is rejected due to failed payment.July 30, 2022 at 4:52 pm #2298474LeoStaffCustomer Support
I feel like these questions are more suitable for WooCommerce’ support team but I’ll try to point you in the right direction.
1. This would be possible with the dynamic typography feature of GP Premium:
2. This is something you will need to check with WooCommerce’ support team as GP (themes) does not have control over this.
Hope this helps 🙂July 31, 2022 at 1:23 am #2298615Harris
What should be the target elements (for title and text in ty pagr) in the dynamic typography feature so it won’t affect other parts of the site / shop?
ThanksJuly 31, 2022 at 6:18 am #2298756DavidStaffCustomer Support
1. For the order received
2. For the order failed
For reference here is the
thankyou.phptemplate:July 31, 2022 at 6:20 am #2298760Harris
Thanks DavidJuly 31, 2022 at 6:42 am #2298781DavidStaffCustomer SupportAugust 1, 2022 at 2:27 am #2299452Harris
The classes didn’t seem to be working (tried !important too).
I finally decided to totally rebuild the “thank you” page with elementor, so I could make the message more clear (verbally and visually) and also style the page a bit better.
In any case, thanks a lot for your support.
HarrisAugust 1, 2022 at 4:16 am #2299535
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.