[Resolved] Woo Single Product page banner

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Woo Single Product page banner

Home Forums Support Woo Single Product page banner

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Matt

Is there a way to show an image banner on Woo single product pages? I’d like the product page to show an image across the top of the page that’s specific to the product. I’m using Elementor for my woo pages at the mo.

Cheers.
    p.s caching is enabled at the mo’ on my site – let me know if you need it disabled

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Since you are already using Elementor for the single product page, I would recommend checking with their support to see if there a way to do that.

Matt

Hi Leo, there’s no such feature advertised and their support is useless unless it’s fault. I wondered if you or any of the team know of a way? It could be via a shortcode perhaps?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

None of us used Elementor or any page builder for a single product page before unfortunately.

You could try creating an Elementor template and add the shortcode using a header element?
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/header-element-overview/

But that seems to be overkill since the whole thing is already coming from Elementor.

I would still check with their support to see if they have any advice on this – sometimes you might get lucky with the support person that answers your question 🙂

Matt

x

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

what image would it display ? Is the product featured image or another ?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.