[Resolved] Woo Buttons are forced right aligned

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Woo Buttons are forced right aligned

Home Forums Support Woo Buttons are forced right aligned

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Shane

Im not sure why this is happening but Woo Quantity and Add to cart are forced right aligned and a bit out of whack. I cant figure out what css could be causing this?

See https://artwithheartstudio.ca/product/shane-test-2/

Thank you for any input you may be able to provide.

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi,

Im not sure why this is happening but Woo Quantity and Add to cart are forced right aligned and a bit out of whack. I cant figure out what css could be causing this?

I see you’re using Elementor. And you seem to be trying to create a single product template page?

Since this is a plugin outside of GeneratePress theme, it may be best to ask Elementor’s support or refer to their documentation for this one.

But to answer your question:

If you inspect the widget, their add to cart widget seems to create a form 4 columns.

1 column for “fpf-total”, 1 column (for description?), 1 column for quantity and 1 column for the add to cart submit button.

The form itself is set to flex-wrap: nowrap; to display all 4 columns in 1 line.

That said, these 2 extra column is what forces the quantity and button to be displayed to the right.
    https://share.getcloudapp.com/X6u04ejL

This particular selector is styling it:

.woocommerce div.product.elementor form.cart.variations_form .woocommerce-variation-add-to-cart, .woocommerce div.product.elementor form.cart:not(.grouped_form):not(.variations_form) {
        margin: 0;
        display: -webkit-box;
        display: -ms-flexbox;
        display: flex;
        -ms-flex-wrap: nowrap;
        flex-wrap: nowrap;
    }

It’s from Elementor pro’s frontend.min.css.

Shane

Thank you. A couple adjustments here fixed me up.

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Thank you. A couple adjustments here fixed me up.

Nice one. No problem. 😀

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.