[Support request] Wocommerce

Home Forums Support [Support request] Wocommerce

Home Forums Support Wocommerce

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Mårten

Hi!
    I got a customer with a woocommerce-site with some small problems. The site has a blog and when I use the left sidebar on blogroll and blog posts it appears in the shop and on every product. I tried to change the settings in the shop page but it didn’t disappear. It did when I changed in products. But it’s so much work to change on every product/blog posts. Is there any simple way to go around this?

Next question is, is there any simple way to put decimeter/meter on some products? My customers used it in their old theme but it didn’t appear when we changed.

Thanks!
    /Mathilda

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

There’s an example on how to set the sidebar for WooCommerce only on this page: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/sidebar-layout/

Not too sure what you mean by decimeter/meter? Any examples?

Mårten

Thanks, I will try that!

Yes sure, http://qbtextilia.se/butik/tyg/tyg-avalana-jersey-fran-stof-fabrics-8475-monstrat-rosa-vitt-gratt/
    That’s the old theme. If you look at the price you see “antal dm” (number of inches) and “18,90 kr per dm” and “Jämförelsepris: 0 kr/m” (price comparison, that don’t work right know)

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hmm, GP doesn’t change any WooCommerce functionality – it leaves it all up to the plugin itself.

Does the old theme have any custom WooCommerce functionality maybe? Maybe another plugin installed?

Mårten

Yeah, you’re probably right about the old themes functionality. I just hoped it wasn’t that hard to use it on GP, that it was a simple php or something. I have to try myself then.

Thanks for fast respons!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

If it’s something in the old theme, you might be able to use the same function in GP, unless the theme had custom page templates for WC?

Mårten

Okay. The old theme is a woocommerce-theme in a way (Callisto). Is it not possible to transfer the templates to GP to? Or come around it somehow?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Totally depends on how they developed it.

I just took a look at the demo they have and the price displays normal there (with a dollar sign).

Maybe you were using a plugin with the other site to change the display of the price? Or you had a different price/dollar option set in the WooCommerce settings?

Mårten

Okay. I can’t see any plugins with that function (I have access to the old and new site). All I know is that the person who made the site did something to put price comparison under the price, beacuse the theme have dm instead of m.

The only thing I can find when I try to change things is under Sales taxes in woocommerce. Where I can change the suffix after the price. I can put /dm there. But the problem is that just some of the products needs /dm.

I also searched the ftp and find a xml-files with a tag called tyg (fabric) and that got <dmprice> around the file-name.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.