[Resolved] Will GP Premium renewal discount still be valid if I renew after license expires

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Will GP Premium renewal discount still be valid if I renew after license expires

Home Forums Support Will GP Premium renewal discount still be valid if I renew after license expires

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    wpnewbie

I purchased GP premium last year. I am satisfied with your product and I also like how you handle support issues on the forum as many of the older forum posts gives me so much useful tips when I play with my template modifying looks and functions.. But right now I am overwhelmed with my duties in the off-line world and will not be able to play much with wordpress for a while. I have no published sites where I should concerned about security updates and bug fixes so an older premium version or even the free version is just fine for me now, but I would like to keep using GP premium after I will have time again for my online experiments. I’m just not sure when I will time for that, may be in a few weeks, may be months. Will GP Premium renewal discount still be valid if I renew after my one year license expires? Or will I have to order a brand new license at the full price?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

currently the renewal discount still applies for expired licenses. So it will be here when you get back 🙂

wpnewbie

Great! Thanks for the fast reply!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.