[Resolved] Widget Title Spacing Conflict

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Widget Title Spacing Conflict

Home Forums Support Widget Title Spacing Conflict

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    bluebit

I’m tried this the code for my Tags Widget, I put this code in Tom’s Custom CSS plugin:

.widget-title {
    margin-bottom: 1px; /* adjust accordingly */
    }

It got fixed, but created another problem.

Since I also have a Ad widget that is fixed as you scroll down the page, the above code made it so the ad widget doesn’t work anymore, here is the plugin I used to make widgets fixed: https://wordpress.org/plugins/q2w3-fixed-widget/

What I need is this above code to work only for 1 widget and not all my widgets. Is there a way to add this custom css code just for my Tags Widget?

I have siteorigin layout builder and I know I could add the Tag Widget inside of the Layout Builder widget, which means I can add some custom attributes/css styles to the widget, but I have no idea what to add.

Summary: I basically want the reduce/adjust the white spacing between the Tags Widget Title and the tags without conflicting with the Ads Banner Widget, which is a fixed widget that scrolls down with the page.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

that CSS really shouldn’t interfere with the sticky advert, but if you want to target a specific widget you can use the nth-child selector like so:

.inside-right-sidebar aside:nth-child(2) .widget-title {
        margin-bottom: 1em;
    }

This will target the 2nd widget in the right sidebar.

bluebit

thank you 🙂

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.