[Resolved] Widget problems

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Widget problems

Home Forums Support Widget problems

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Michel

Hi,
    I’m m using GP’s latest version 2020. Yesterday I updated text in the footer 1 widget and today for some reason when I change the text in that same widget the text does not update on the page, the information that was there yesterday stays unchanged.

Can anyone tell me why this is happening, please, because this is very frustrating when you are trying to update old information and it doesn’t want to change?

Thank you for your help in advance.

Michel

Michel

I just noticed something even more strange. The widget shows the information on the french version of our website but not on the english side?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Any chance you can disable all plugins except GP Premium to eliminate conflicts from other plugins first?

Let me know 🙂

Michel

Hi Leo,

Well, my problem is that I didn’t change anything. On Friday I added information to the text widget and everything was fine. Then yesterday I did more changes to the text widget on Footer 1, the changes do show on the French side but changes on the English side, do not. They show up as the changes that were done on Friday. I didn’t add any plugins, as a matter of fact, all I did is that I deleted all the disabled plugins that not being used. This is all very confusing.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Regards

Michel

Michel

Sorry, I forgot the website is romeosmarine.com

Michel

Wow, well today I am even more confused. I just looked at the front page of our site (English) and we are getting old information on the English side and the changed information on the French side. Yesterday I did changes to both the English and the French. When I checked the information, the changes were there when I last checked yesterday. Now today when I go to the site, the information (old) that was there previous to the last changes that I did are back on the English page the French page has the right information. Sorry False Alert for the changes in the home page on the English side (I cleared the browser information), but the widget problem is still there.

Michel

Michel

So I tried changes in the widget just now and the changes are showing up on the page?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

This sounds like a caching issue to me.

Glad it’s solved 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.