[Resolved] Widget Content Font Size Increased

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Widget Content Font Size Increased

Home Forums Support Widget Content Font Size Increased

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    24xstudio

Hey,

Widget Content Font Size Increased after enabling the dynamic fonts.

I also tried Customize>Typography>WIDGETS, but it changes the font size of the title only.

You should put an option for changing the font size of the widget content also.

Thanks

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

in the Customizer > Typography … scroll to the bottom of the Elements lists and select custom.
    Add this to the field:

.footer-widgets

Then set the font style you require.

24xstudio

Awesome, Thanks!!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to be of help!

forgemedia

I have the exact same issue. After the recent updates, I have switched over to Dynamic Fonts. Where is this “Custom” option you are referring to David? At the bottom of Typography, I see “Other > Configure.” But it won’t let me put a value in any of the target elements.

Thanks

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi @forgemedia,

It’s on the dropdown when you add typography as shown here – https://share.getcloudapp.com/Kou77veo

If you’re not seeing the same UI settings from the video, you may have to update your GeneratePress and GP Premium version. 😀

forgemedia

Hey Elvin,

OK, so this is what I see on my end on all my sites. Really weird. Same on two different computers. And I’m not zoomed in. https://jmp.sh/Hn2FZdu It won’t let me scroll all the way down because the dropdown goes off of the screen.

The good news is I’m able to type “Custom” and that seems to get me there still. Also if I move my mouse and scroll instead of trying to drag the scrollbar, that also seems to work.

Thanks!

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

I see what you mean. The trick to this is by hovering your mouse pointer to the scroll bar and use the scroll wheel to move the scroll position.

But yes, this needs UX/UI improvement. I’m logging it for future versions.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.