[Resolved] Widget Area 3 Showing up Intermittently

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Widget Area 3 Showing up Intermittently

Home Forums Support Widget Area 3 Showing up Intermittently

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Connor R

Hi there,

I have a bit of a strange one for you. I just downloaded and installed the Lightweight Social Icons plugin and added a widget area to my footer (widget area 3) for the plugin.

If I view my home page on desktop, the icons show correctly in widget area 3. However, on tablets and mobile, the widget area does not appear to show up at all.

Additionally, certain pages of my website show the area on some devices but not others. For example, I have one category page titled “Spending”, and the widget area shows up there across devices. However, on a different category page, “Debt”, the widget area shows up on mobile but not tablet.

Any idea what might be causing this? I have tried clearing both my website cache and CDN cache.

Thanks!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

I just checked your site on mobile and it the LSI widgets are showing up no problem.

Refreshed the site a couple of times and still can’t see the issue.

Have you solved this?

If not then might be good to disabling all plugins except GP Premium and LSI to see if there are any conflicts somewhere.

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Connor R

Hi Leo,

Seems to be working now – not sure why it took a bit to start working. Presumably some odd caching issue.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.