[Resolved] Wider post page, i don't want to show full post inside category

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Wider post page, i don't want to show full post inside category

Home Forums Support Wider post page, i don't want to show full post inside category

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Lazar Radovanovic

Hello, I need your help, first of all, I want my post page wider, and after that, I want to show only summary posts inside the category, now it’s showing full post and that’s look pretty ugly because showing 10 full posts on homepage and also category page.

Also, I have an error on the end of the page.
    [elementor-template id=”13543″] [elementor-template id=”13402″]

GeneratePress 2.1.1
    David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Lazar

1. Customiser > Layout > Container > Container width to increase the width of the post.
    2. Customiser > Layout > Blog > Archives – Set content type to Excerpt
    3. Dashboard > Appearance > GP Hooks and look for that shortcode being displayed in one of the hooks, probably the before footer – just delet it.

Lazar Radovanovic

Ok, Thank you, David.
    Now I want to delete a widget side. I want a post to be in the middle it’s not identically where there are widgets, so I want totally to off widgets.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Lazar – you can remove the sidebars in Customiser > Layout > Sidebars > Content (no sidebars) – apply this to each of the three settings.

Lazar Radovanovic

Thank you a lot, just one more question how to set that my own categories, I mean not (Travel, Inspiration, Food, Health) I want other categories that I created to show in imported elementor pages.

Thanks.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Lazar

Categories can be set in the WP Dashboard > Posts > Categories or from with the Post editor there is a meta box on the right where you can add new categories as well as assign them to the post.

Within Elementor if you are using the Posts Widget then look for the Query option where you can assign which Category to display.

David

Lazar Radovanovic

Thank you but I don’t mean that, I know how to do that, I need something else i will explain you batter.
    Look image: https://i.imgur.com/l1yuAHv.jpg
    I’m using there imported page by your premium theme, so there were some imported posts also but I deleted them all so now I want to show my posts there, I tested it with test post as you can see it showing but its only showing if I put a post into your imported categories. (Travel, Inspiration, Food, Health) if i put post in drones category it will not show there so i want to change that.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

OK that page is using the WP Show Posts plugin. Can you check in the Dashboard > WP Show Posts and edit the list that is there and see if Taxonomy is selected. If so just change this to blank.

Lazar Radovanovic

Thank you, you are the best! 🙂

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Your welcome Lazar, glad i could help

Lazar Radovanovic

Hey, David one more question, how to change background header here on the photo.
    Thanks

View post on imgur.com

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Lazar that page is using a GP Page Header which automatically pulls in the Featured Image, so just switch the featured image in the page editor.

Lazar Radovanovic

Thank you, David,, now can you please check my homepage something looking wrong there all posts on the homepage are on the left side

Lazar Radovanovic

It’s all okay thanks.

Lazar Radovanovic

Hello, David, I have one problem TablePress and Tables are displayed incorrectly on your theme with mobile view.
    https://i.imgur.com/TlbZGt8.jpg It’s going outside of the theme.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.