[Support request] Why should I renew my Generatepress premium licence

Home Forums Support [Support request] Why should I renew my Generatepress premium licence

Home Forums Support Why should I renew my Generatepress premium licence

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    James

Hi,
    I have looked on your website and your Facebook page and cannot find any details about what features and functionality you will be implementing in the next major release of GP premium.

You have indicated that GenerateBlocks Pro version will be be an additional paid for plugin.

It seems that the Kadence theme and Blocks plugin are providing more features for free when compared to the “paid for” GP premium and GenerateBlocks Pro. The Kadence theme is also a lightweight theme.

Why should I renew my licence for GP premium and pay for GenerateBlocks Pro?

Regards
    James

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Tom actually provided an update on Facebook about a week ago:
    https://www.screencast.com/t/LuoZa0Ms4MwD

It’s really up to you whether to renew or not – you can wait until the release comes out then decide.

We would like to think that GB is much lighter than Kadence Block but it’s really a personal choice. I would recommend choosing whatever works for you the best 🙂

James

Hi,
    My licence expires in 2 weeks. So is the release in the next 2 weeks?
    I am surprised by your “Take it or leave it” approach to keeping me as a customer.

Maybe it is time for moving on.
    Regards
    James

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

We’ll likely have an alpha or even a beta out within that time.

We would love to keep you as a customer, of course. We’re working hard on improving GeneratePress (version 2.5.0 coming soon with major changes), and we’re working hard on GP Premium (Block Elements, super exciting).

Besides that, I believe GeneratePress offers stability and support like no other WordPress product out there. We’ve proven that year after year and will continue to do so.

If you’re looking for tons of features for free, then there are likely other options out there. We’ve always taken a careful approach when it comes to adding too many features, which is why we’re still one of the fastest themes out there even after 6 years. We try really hard to develop and add the right features to the theme, not every feature possible.

So, to answer your question more clearly – people choose GeneratePress (and renew) because they want a lightweight theme that’s constantly improving that won’t break their websites when they update. If they run into issues, they want to be able to get help as quickly as possible without jumping through hurdles or being ignored. That’s exactly what we focus on, and I’m pretty proud of how consistently we’ve been able to do it for the last 6 years.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.