[Resolved] Why is there some left and right padding in mobile?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Why is there some left and right padding in mobile?

Home Forums Support Why is there some left and right padding in mobile?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Viktor

Hi generate-press team,

I wonder why there is some left and right padding in mobile view on my website?

In the first container with the headline “Deine maßgeschneiderte Online Strategie” there is no left and right padding (like I configured it in generate blocks). But in the second and third container with the headline “Meine Leistungen. Dein Erfolg.” for example is a padding but I did not configure this in generate blocks.

How can I set the padding for all containers to 0 so I can set the padding for all containers in generate blocks? Any tips?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Viktor,

The left/right padding of the first container is set to 0 on the tablet view, which will be inherited by the mobile view.
    https://www.screencast.com/t/lBccG5grRRZ

And the other containers do have left/right padding set:
    https://www.screencast.com/t/qMpYHUC21

How can I set the padding for all containers to 0 so I can set the padding for all containers in generate blocks?

Based on your design, your current setting is the right way to go, but you have to configure each container.
    If you have GB pro plugin, you can create a global style with a set of paddings, then you can apply it to each container.

Viktor

Thanks a lot for your fast answer!

Do you know how/where I can change the 20px left and right padding you showed me on your screenshot?

I don’t find this code in the “additional CSS” code… Also do not find it in GenerateBlocks

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

These paddings are added within GenerateBlocks settings.

To edit the padding shown in my screenshot, you’ll need to switch to the mobile view in the page editor 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.