[Resolved] Why I am not getting multiple posts with excerpts only.

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Why I am not getting multiple posts with excerpts only.

Home Forums Support Why I am not getting multiple posts with excerpts only.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Harshit

I am not getting multiple posts on the same page with excerpts. It shows entire article for all the articles displayed. Plese help me fix the issue. My site isOffbeatbros

Muhammad

YeaH, I have this issue too, One of my post on the main page has no details.
    It the last post in the row. All the other posts have excerpts except this last one.

my website:https://greenhouseplanter.com/

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Harshit – I believe this is happening because you’re using a Post Format other than standard.

The other post formats (like image) show the entire content, as they need to display HTML.

Muhammad – that looks like an issue with WP Show Posts. It would be best to create a topic over on those forums.

Thanks! πŸ™‚

Harshit

Yeah, you were right. I changed post format to standard and it’s showing correctly now. I did not notice as my old theme was showing it properly with image as post format. Thanks for the help, I spent 1 hour tinkering with layout and now got to know it was my issue. πŸ˜€

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Glad I could help! πŸ™‚

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.