[Resolved] Why does Elementor suck so bad?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Why does Elementor suck so bad?

Home Forums Support Why does Elementor suck so bad?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jason

Morning! Sorry for the title, but I’ve been using the Uno theme with Elementor for a couple years now and I gotta say, that was a poor decision. I’ve deployed it onto 100s of sites and it’s been pure hell. Editor doesn’t open half the time and I have to refresh the page, hope it will spring to action, or not, refresh it again, etc, multiplied times 100s of sites. Slows my workflow down to a crawl and been like that since day 1 across multiple VPSs, hosts, etc.

Perhaps it’s a matter of optimizing one thing or another, which I’ll look into, but out of the box Elementor has been a sad WordPress experience for me. Guessing I’m probably not alone here.

I don’t want bother you guys trying to troubleshoot it, it’s most certainly some poor Elementor implementation or some complete oversight on my part with regards to CPU or RAM or something. If you know of any quick tips or tricks to make Elementor not suck so bad, I would love to hear it!

Thanks!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hey Jason,

Coincidentally, the author of Uno just asked us to remove the template from our site library module as it has lots of issues.

Unfortunately I don’t have any tips or tricks for Elementor.

I will say that perhaps it’s time to give Gutenberg and GenerateBlocks a try 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.