[Resolved] TOC error, theme vs plugin and button error

Home Forums Support [Resolved] TOC error, theme vs plugin and button error

Home Forums Support TOC error, theme vs plugin and button error

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Mary

Hi,

My TOC plugin started acting up today, it’s not displaying properly. I can’t remember if I updated the plugin or the theme (I don’t think it’s the theme) but I looked at the plugin details and neither was the plugin updated today.

Anyway, my host said that the theme is overriding the TOC plugin. Also, when the button is single, it’s not going on centre even it’s set to centre. I deactivated the plugin to see if that had something to do with it but didn’t change anything. My other sites that uses the same plugin and theme are not having any problems.

I added some links on the private form.

I hope you can help.

Thanks,

Mary

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

so on the site it is working we see this Style sheet being loaded for the Lucky WP ToC:

https://xxx.com/wp-content/plugins/luckywp-table-of-contents/front/assets/main.min.css?ver=2.1.4

But there is no request being made for that file on your ‘error’ site.

You should ask the ToC plugin author as to why its not loading that style sheet.

Mary

I’ll ask the plugin developer.

How about the button? Do you have any idea why it’s happening?

Thanks so much!

M

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Whats the issue with the button ? And which button ?

Mary

Hi David,

As I mentioned in my first post:

When the button is single, it’s not going on centre even it’s set to centre.

Here’s the sample: https://prnt.sc/anctAFw9FrQU

I added the link on the private form.

Thanks,

M

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

I think you have either a caching issue, or some optimizations have been done to the site that is stopping the CSS from loading. The Core Buttons blocks adds it own dyanamic CSS Classes and styles, but like the ToC plugin the buttons dynamic styles are not being loaded.

Disable any cache/optimization plugins and remove any optimization snippets you may have added to the site to see if theres an issue there.

Mary

My hosting found the culprit – a widget that was not formatted correctly. Thanks, David.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.